Professional services for Park City Utah Bat Removal, Skunk Removal, Raccoon Removal or Squirrel Removal.
We help resident of Park City Utah when they have issues with wildlife such as bats in the attic, raccoons in the attic or raccoons in the chimney, Skunks taking over your yard and spraying your pets and squirrels getting into your home or business.
Our trained and licensed wildlife specialists know how to find, trap, remove and create long term solutions from wildlife issues that may be effecting your home or business.
Park City is located high in the Wasatch front mountain range where all types of wildlife can be found. Location is a big part of why people choose to live in Park City, residents want to be further away from the city and enjoy nature and wildlife. This is why it’s so important for us to humanly and safely. We understand that it’s important to live with wildlife, but not be bothered by them in your home or business.
Park City Utah Raccoon Removal
Raccoon quick facts:
- Raccoons are highly intelligent, mischievous animals.They eat nearly everything!
- They are stocky mammals about 2 to 3 feet long, weighing between 10 to 50 pounds.
- Marked distinctively with a prominent black mask over the eyes and a heavily furred, ringed tail, raccoons are typically salt and pepper gray, though some are a yellow color.
- Raccoons are active usually at night.
- Their mating season is January through March and give birth 1-2 months later with an average of 4 – 5 babies.
- Raccoons create a lot of destruction in their path, their tracks are very distinct.
- They eat plants, insects and animals.
- They live where food is readily available. When they begin to come into human territory, they eat from garbage cans and pet food left outside.
- They can be very vicious animals when the feel threatened.
Park City Utah Bat Removal
Bats often become an issue in Park City Utah due to the location high in the mountain range. Bats become a problem when they enter your home or business. Bats carry vicious diseases such as rabies and their guano can cause serious respiratory issues. Bat guano must be quarantined, cleaned and decontaminated to ensure your family or employees won’t experience health issues from the bat guano.
Skunk Removal services for Park City Utah
Skunk removal can be a difficult and stinky occupation. We have many Park City customers that have personally been sprayed or had a pet sprayed attempting to remove skunks from their property. It’s a tricky service that requires professional techniques. We can help with fast, effective skunk removal today.
Pigeon Removal – Solar Panels