Professional Raccoon Removal,
We know raccoon control!
If Raccoons have become a problem at your home, business or property our professional trapping specialist can remove them with our unique live trapping techniques. Raccoons are highly intelligent animals that can tear or dig into attics, chimneys, porches and crawl spaces for shelter and enter into wall spaces and ceilings. Raccoons chew on electrical wires causing wire shortages or electrical fires.
Often times they die in these spaces causing tremendous odor problems, requiring dead raccoon removal. Raccoons are a significant carrier of rabies among wildlife. We can safely remove the raccoons, clean up and decontaminate fecal matter, block out the entrance points to prevent future animal invasions on your property. All of our specialist have the highest standards in the industry. Call today to have a specialist come to your property to do a inspection and evaluation to solve your wildlife problem today.
Raccoons in Chimney?
If you hear Raccoons in your Chimney we can usually get there same day, safely remove the raccoons and keep them out permanently. Raccoons can cause serious damage in the chimney as well as leave behind raccoon droppings that could cause concern to your health.
Raccoons in Attic?
When Raccoons get in your attic they can cause serious damage very quickly. Raccoons are known to get into attics when they’re looking for a place to have their raccoons pups. Raccoons are very dangerous animals that often carry rabies. We get rid of raccoons from the attic quickly and help you get your life back to being raccoon problem free.
How do you remove raccoons?
Our Wildlife Team has helped countless people in all parts of Utah with Raccoon Removal Techniques when they have become a problem in Attics, Crawl Spaces, Chimneys and any other part of the home you can think of. We are known for our ability to get live raccoons with our specially designed grab poles and humanely take the raccoons away from your home or business.
Raccoon Quick Facts
- Raccoons are highly intelligent, mischievous animals.They eat nearly everything!
- They are stocky mammals about 2 to 3 feet long, weighing between 10 to 50 pounds.
- Marked distinctively with a prominent black mask over the eyes and a heavily furred, ringed tail, raccoons are typically salt and pepper gray, though some are a yellow color.
- Raccoons are active usually at night.
- Their mating season is January through March and give birth 1-2 months later with an average of 4 – 5 babies.
- Raccoons create a lot of destruction in their path, their tracks are very distinct.
- They eat plants, insects and animals.
- They live where food is readily available. When they begin to come into human territory, they eat from garbage cans and pet food left outside.
- They can be very vicious animals when the feel threatened.