Professional Squirrel Control & Squirrel Removal
If Squirrels have become a problem at your home, business, or property our professional trapping specialist can remove them with our unique live trapping techniques. We can safely remove them from attics, chimneys or any building structure. Female squirrels can enter into wall and ceiling cavities to bear their young.
They will chew on your electrical wires causing wire damage and electrical fires, damage to water pipes and chewing on fascia boards and wooden trim. They can die in between the walls creating tremendous horrible smells, contaminate the building structure causing health problems, see dead animal removal. Squirrels often infest a building causing property damage for years and decrease the market value of the property We can remove the squirrels, cleanup fecal matter, decontaminate and damaged insulation, and block out the entrance points to prevent future animal invasions on your property. All of our specialist have the highest standards in the industry. Call today to have a specialist come to your property to do a inspection and evaluation to solve your wildlife problem today!
Squirrel Quick Facts
- Squirrels are rodents with large, bushy tails that vary in size and color depending on the species.
- They are known for their great climbing abilities.
- Squirrels are primarily active during the day and can be seen hoarding food in the early mornings and late afternoons.
- They mostly eat nuts, seeds and fungus.
- Squirrels have two mating seasons during the year from December through February and from May through June.
- Their young will be born one to two months later and an average litter is approximately two to eight babies.
- The young usually leave the nest around ten weeks after birth.