Wildlife and Animal Control for Davis County
Summer is quickly approaching and Utah Wildlife Specialist (UWS) serves Davis County in all their wildlife control needs. UWS specialize in raccoons, bats, voles, skunks, snakes and much more.
We can Help
It is common for these creatures to find new homes in people’s businesses and homes. UWS can help remove these unwanted animals and even more importantly prevent these animals from coming back.
Raccoon Quick Facts
- Raccoons are highly intelligent, mischievous animals.They eat nearly everything!
- They are stocky mammals about 2 to 3 feet long, weighing between 10 to 50 pounds.
- Marked distinctively with a prominent black mask over the eyes and a heavily furred, ringed tail, raccoons are typically salt and pepper gray, though some are a yellow color.
- Raccoons are active usually at night.
- Their mating season is January through March and give birth 1-2 months later with an average of 4 – 5 babies.
- Raccoons create a lot of destruction in their path, their tracks are very distinct.
- They eat plants, insects and animals.
- They live where food is readily available. When they begin to come into human territory, they eat from garbage cans and pet food left outside.
- They can be very vicious animals when the feel threatened.