If you live in Roy Utah and are having problems with Raccoons living in your home or attic. We can help!
If you’re hearing noises in your attic or have seen Raccoons in your attic. Please be careful and give us a call.
Raccoon are vicious creatures and there have been a few recent attacks in the past few weeks. Raccoons mostly attack when they feel threatened or have Raccoon pups around. Most of the time when Raccoons are living in the attic of your home it’s because they recently had babies there or are looking for a long term place to raise their Raccoon pups.
Raccoon Quick Facts
- Raccoons are highly intelligent, mischievous animals.They eat nearly everything!
- They are stocky mammals about 2 to 3 feet long, weighing between 10 to 50 pounds.
- Marked distinctively with a prominent black mask over the eyes and a heavily furred, ringed tail, raccoons are typically salt and pepper gray, though some are a yellow color.
- Raccoons are active usually at night.
- Their mating season is January through March and give birth 1-2 months later with an average of 4 – 5 babies.
- Raccoons create a lot of destruction in their path, their tracks are very distinct.
- They eat plants, insects and animals.
- They live where food is readily available. When they begin to come into human territory, they eat from garbage cans and pet food left outside.
- They can be very vicious animals when the feel threatened.