Professional Bat Removal, Raccoon Removal, Skunk Removal for Farr West Utah residents
Farr West Utah residents often experience issues with wildlife such as Raccoons, Skunks, Squirrels and Bats interfering with their home or business due to the location and easy access to food,land and water.
Raccoon Removal for Farr West residents:
We inspect and find all areas of the home and business that are being impacted by raccoons being a nuisance.
We safely and humanely remove or trap the raccoons.
We then repair the damaged area so new critters won’t enter in the damaged or contaminated area.
The last step for us is to clean up and decontaminate the area so you, your family or employees won’t be affected further.
Bat Removal for Farr West Utah residents:
Bat control can be very difficult and must be done the correct way to avoid serious issues and damage to your home. Not to mention bats can carry rabies, a very serious disease that can cause death.
We provide complete services for bat removal and bat control.
Including: getting the bats out of your attic, home or business. Cleaning up the dangerous guano (bat droppings) they leave behind and decontaminating the area that was exposed to bats and guano.
Skunk Removal for Farr West Utah residents:
Skunk Quick Facts
- skunks, are medium sized mammals best known for their tendency to spray foul smelling fluid as a defense against predators.
- They are a member of the weasel family.
- Skunks are typically a black and white furred animal with short, stocky legs and large feet with well developed claws perfect for digging.
- Skunks love to find food sources left around the home or in the garbage.
- It is difficult to get rid of a skunk once they have discovered easy food and shelter.